TO MAKE A RESERVATION OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL:
OUR NEW SET OF TRIPS FOR 2013...
May 13-14 Meskwaki, Tama
June 9-10 Dakota Majic, Hankinson
July 15-16 Grand Casino, Mille Lacs
August 12-13 Jackpot Junction
September 3-4 Treasure Island, Red Wing
September 20-22 First Gold, Deadwood
October 13-15 Northern Lights, ECT/Walker ***Note Date Change!
November 16-17 Fort Randall, Wagner
January ??, 2014 Mystery Trip
Once again...Ride with us on four of the overnight trips listed in the new program & you can join us on the fifth trip at no cost! You may have only one free trip & you cannot use the "Free Trip" on a three day trip...Thanks, Sharon
Call Sharon or Jodi today to reserve your seat on any or all of the opportunities listed above. 507-926-5404 of Toll-free 800-468-2413
ON THE DRAWING BOARD..
Tours departing from Sioux Falls, SD
For those interested in Extended Tours:
Many of you continue to request tour information for destinations we may not be traveling to at the present time however, chances are we can assist you whether it is for individual or group travel. At times it has been difficult to secure enough people in our area to take some of the extended tours offered. We have "teamed" with other are travel agents to promote the extended tours each of us offers. It has been a wonderful opportunity for you as the traveler & "Ride the Reading Line" as tour operator to have a wide range of tours available. You may wish to choose from the following:
CHANCES ARE WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH ANY DESTINATION NOT LISTED IN THIS NEWSLETTER…WHETHER IT IS FOR INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP TRAVEL. We have received requests for the tours listed below & would like to reserve space for you. Call today for more details…
Contact Winora for informational flier regarding these great tours.
Call (507)376-6467 or toll-free (800)203-7734,
or...e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Panama Canal Adventure
||Arizona & New Mexico
|Introduction to Ireland
PLEASE NOTE: If you are checking this website regularly & could be eliminated from receiving our quarterly Newsletter, please notify us so we can remove you from our mailing list. Since our mailing list has outgrown the number of copies printed each quarter, we are attempting to "trim" it to within reason. Thank you for your response to this situation...we want you to be informed of the tours offered with "Ride the Reading Line" to take advantage of our incredible travel packages & appreciate your responses regarding the website/mailing list.
For your information:
* We accept any major credit cards for payment for your tour.
* A minimum of 30 people is required to take each tour.
* All tours feature round-trip fully-escorted motor coach transportation with all attraction & touring fees plus meals mentioned also included in the price of the trip.
* All tours depart from the Super 8 Motel, Worthington with other locations announced prior to departure.
* Shuttle service provided from your area with 12 or more passengers and/or pickup available if locations in en route to destination for tour.
* Cancellations involving "Non-refundable tickets" may result in a full or partial loss of your payment (theatre & other performances).
* All prices listed are based on double occupancy. Each trip has listed in its specific flier rates for single, triple & quad occupancies.
* We do have Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance available if interested. (Some of our extended tours include it...if so, we mention it.
* Occasionally tours are subject to slight changes due to unforeseen situations that are out of our control. We do what is best under the circumstance & assure you that the tour will still be rated #1.